sábado, 31 de outubro de 2009

"Till the end!


I just want to see you,
When you're all alone.
I just want to catch you, if I can.
I just want to be there,
When the morning light explodes,
On your face it radiates.
I cannot escape,
......
I just want to tell you nothing,
You don't want to hear.
All I want is for you to say:
Why don't you just take me,
Where I've never been before?
I know you want to hear me.
Catch my breath,
......
I just want to be there,
When we're caught in the rain.
I just want to see you laugh, not cry.
I just want to feel you
When the night puts on its cloak.
I'm lost for words, don't tell me.
Cuz all I can say,
I love you 'till the end.





And if you wait for me,
I'll be the light in the dark
If you lose your way.
And if you wait for me,
I'll be your voice
When you don't know what to say.
I'll be your shelter,
I'll be your fate.
I'll be forever, wait for me.
I'll be the last train
I'll be the last train home.






Nenhum comentário: