quinta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2010

Nana's

"I always thought that life was about standing your ground, no matter how strong the current was. But going with the flow isn't so bad after all. As long as it takes you forward."


Even now, sometimes on street corners... when I meet someone, I see your shadow. I'm sure that even now, you're still wearing that man's cologne... so you can sleep, even alone... "

"Tell me, Nana. Forgetting about our mistakes and our wounds isn't enough to make them disappear. 
Even now, I keep calling your name... Despite my pain. I'll keep on doing that until you answer me."

"You know Nana, I searched and searched, but could never find the key that unlocked the way. And now that I've stopped looking, I've finally found it. Maybe the door will open for me?"

Tell me, Nana,
If for example we had been a love couple,
Would a hug have been enough to wash away my sadness?
Or then; does every singlebeing carry this loneliness, like a burden?
I wans't intending to monopolizing you
I just wanted you to need me.

"there must be tons of people as dumb as me around him. I’m only amongst many. But since I’m so happy…I may as well enjoy tonight as a chance to live my dream. Right?"

"I’m not going to dwell in the past anymore, I will only think of the love I have right now. From this moment on, I will carry on with this one person, face to face. Standing before them, the one who watches me with eyes that seem to see through everything, it’s like I’ve been completely naked all along. So, now, there is no need for me to be pretentious."

"Often times,people say that only the closest of friends fight.
But, really , fighting is just a conflict between two individuals.
After all, humans cannot understand each others solely by telling the truth.
It's impossible to stay away from being hurt for a lift time.
But, try your best not to hurt those around you.
I really think that's how it should be."



Nenhum comentário: